Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrblount

Apr 7, 2019
Just joined up and happy to be apart of the pipe community. I’m still learning so be gentle.

jyrreb

Apr 6, 2019
Welcome from Colorado!
Any favorite blends or blend types of yours so far?

mikethompson

Preferred Member
Jun 26, 2016
Welcome to the forums! Don't be afraid to ask questions, we love sounding like we know what we are doing! (Actually, some of us do)

trouttimes

Preferred Member
Nov 26, 2018
Welcome from the Colorado high county, Basalt. I have a lake house on lake Martin. Where are you?

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. One of my favorite professors and mentors in college was from Haleyville, Alabama, and I have a friend of about forty years from Birmingham.

jrblount

Apr 7, 2019
I’m in the central Bama. So far I’ve only tried Super Value Whiskey and Capt Black original. I’m trying to find out what my high school friends Dad smoked because I always loved the room note. I think it was SWR. Also, I ordered several estate pipes and will be getting those in the mail next week and I found a Falcon with a briar bowl for $3 at a local estate sale.

jrblount

Apr 7, 2019
I’m in the central Bama. So far I’ve only tried Super Value Whiskey and Capt Black original. I’m trying to find out what my high school friends Dad smoked because I always loved the room note. I think it was SWR. Also, I ordered several estate pipes and will be getting those in the mail next week and I found a Falcon with a briar bowl for $3 at a local estate sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.