PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
usmc', Welcome aboard. For pipe and tobacco info and history, etc., this is the place. Nothing is a dumb question, discussion wide open. I have fond memories of Ohio and my near-same-age cousin John. His family lived in Vermilion and then West Lake near Cleveland. My uncle took us to an Indians game when I was visiting alone at age ten, my first commercial plane ride.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Bill-
There's also a test section for photos. LINK to photo test thread.

And I don't get an additional box for text after pasting a photo's URL into the IMG box. With the URL box, yes, as above..
And I suggest that folks give their photos a simple name before uploading to the sites album.
hms-penzance-1940.jpg

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Hmm, interesting, jp! I hadn't either till literally last night when I was walking my steps through in tweaking the file I was creating. Weird.
Definitely agree with you on the album suggestion. Makes it much easier to find/manipulate the right photo.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
First and foremost, thank you Sir, for your service to our country. Secondly, welcome aboard from NC! I'm sure you'll have a good time around here pickin' minds for important stuff. You'll probably pick up some unimportant stuff along the way as well, but it's all good stuff.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Welcome, Marine! I'm in the Mount Vernon area. If you can get there, Pipes and Pleasures has a pipe club that meets the 1st Sunday of every month. You have a great pipe carver in Marysville as well, Jesse Jones of site sponsor Blue Room Briars. Give him a shout.
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.