PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
New piper from New York here. I have been a cigar buff for awhile and recently inherited a few pipes from my late grandfather. I fondly remember the aroma of pipe tobacco (Captain Black regular) in his garage and after cleaning them up decided to give them a try. My father used to smoke many moons ago and saw me trying it out and decided to get back into it as well. Within a few short months I have already added several pipes to the stable (Nordings are my go-to) and looking to branch out from aromatics and basic English blends.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
New piper from New York here. I have been a cigar buff for awhile and recently inherited a few pipes from my late grandfather. I fondly remember the aroma of pipe tobacco (Captain Black regular) in his garage and after cleaning them up decided to give them a try. My father used to smoke many moons ago and saw me trying it out and decided to get back into it as well. Within a few short months I have already added several pipes to the stable (Nordings are my go-to) and looking to branch out from aromatics and basic English blends.

Welcome! There is a thriving pipe club on Long Island, I’m one of the original members. You‘d be very welcome, check us out here:

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
Welcome! There is a thriving pipe club on Long Island, I’m one of the original members. You‘d be very welcome, check us out here:

TF I appreciate the invite and will give it a look. Ty
Update: email sent

Last edited:
Reactions: tfdickson

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
Appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. From what I can gather so far the pipe community is small but mighty friendly. See everyone around the threads

Reactions: monty55