PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Greetings from Central Florida. Long time lurker here. Originally from NC. I mostly smoke Virginias. I always keep an English in the rotation to keep things interesting but always crave Virginias. Yes, I’m still mourning the loss of McClelland. I’ve been smoking pipes for about 10 years. My favorite color is the color of the broken flakes in a freshly opened tin of McClelland’s 40th Anniversary.

Ah...Mixture 79. I smoked it once. I burned the remainder along with the pipe to dispose of it. I salted the earth to make sure it never came back. I even considered reporting it as a hazardous chemical spill so the tree huggers would quarantine the ground in which I disposed of the unsavory weed. Didn’t want to get them too excited though.

Glad to be here. You guys have a lot of great information posted. I hope to contribute from time to time.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. Are you in Orlando, or some other area central in Florida. I'm in central N.C., Raleigh.

james72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Welcome to the forum, dude. Mixture 79 rocks. You just don't know it yet. :)

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Welcome from Minnesota! You know, the state that mass migrates your way come winter.

magicpiper

Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Thanks for the welcome!

Yup...I’m in Orlando. Originally from Southeastern NC. I do get up to Raleigh quite often. Have tons of family there.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Welcome to the forums! I'm from NC and been to central Florida a time or two. Once to Orlando for the whole Universal Studios/Sea World routine about 20 years ago. I just realized how old I now feel saying that. The other was more of a pass through on the way to Tampa to catch a cruise. Wouldn't mind going back some day. Ask away for all the information you like. You might find that about 5% of it is true, about 5% is false and the remaining 95% is total B.S. :rofl: In all seriousness, pull up a comfy chair with your favorite pipe and smoke a blend that makes us all jealous!

techie

Jul 20, 2018
Welcome to the forums!
I was once told to leave Orlando by sundown by the local police during my hitchhiking years, so I've never gone back (and that was about 40 years ago). True story!
But I've lived in other areas of Florida and got a brother in Boynton. I like it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.