PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
New to this forum from Southern Indiana/ Norhtern Kentucky area. I have been smoking a pipe for about 20 years. This looks like a friendly place!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Oh boy, another hoobilly. :rofl: Welcome aboard! Central Kentucky here, but born in Fort Wayne.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Yup! Originally from Texas, Lived in Louisville for about 15 years and just made the jump across the river to Jeffersonville

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central N.C. I've stayed in Covington, Ky., for business travel centered in Cincinnati, and a college friend retired from the Lexington metro paper a few years ago and lives there. I've been to Mammoth Cave several times, including the underground river tour and think it's great.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Louisville-area Indiana resident checking in. Looks like there are quite a few of us around here. I'm a little further out in the sticks, but I know Jeffersonville well. The restoration of the historic downtown area is truly impressive, especially considering how bad it looked when I was a little kid.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
If you’re interested in hooking up with a group, the Derby City Pipe Club meets up regularly.

Shoot me a pm if you’d like more info.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Also welcome from central Kentucky, with all these members from the the same area-ish does that mean we going to start a pipe club lol.

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
I spent a happy but short few years in St Louis, MO. Because of a labor thing there early in the 20th century, "Hoosier" is a pejorative term. I'll never be able to hear it as anything else.
Wellcome from Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.