PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2020
Houston, TX
Never have I been into social media much or blogs. This will be new to me like enjoying a nice english from a briar. I got my first pipe a few months ago and now have found every moment of my free time immersed into the pipe smoking world. I stumbled across this forum from google and seen a thread about where and what the future is looking like for pipe smokers. I’m new to the hobby but I can say it must be growing. As stated previously I just started myself a few months ago trying to kick the vaping habit. I used to smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day for probably 10+ years. I am a veteran so I figured my cardio maintained my health. Since picking up the hobby, I also brought 3 more gentlemen with me. As soon as I let them take a sip from my Rossi they were hooked as well. Nice to meet everyone!

Lefty W.

Lurker
Jan 8, 2020
Welcome from another forum newbie! I am originally from Houston.

I don't know if this sort of thing is allowed, but I presume you know about The Briar Shoppe in West University? A very nice pipe and cigar store, although I have not been able to visit for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.