PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckg

Lurker
Feb 10, 2019
Hello. New to the forum, and relatively new to pipe smoking - started mid-2018.
Been accumulating a small collection of pipes and tobaccos since then, trying different options and figuring out what I like. Still very much in the learning process so looking forward to tapping this wealth of knowledge to continue my progress.
Cheers!

jscottabd

Lurker
Feb 8, 2019
Welcome and looks like you got to this site a lot faster than I did. A great hobby and sense of enjoyment.
Enjoy!

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I drove up from Green Valley, AZ to spend a fun afternoon yesterday with the AZPC at Big Sticks in Mesa. They Meet on the 2nd Saturday at 1:00 and the shop hosts a monthly pipe night the next one is on IPSD 2/20/2019. They are a really good group that has some overlap with the Ye Olde Pipe Shoppe pipe group that meets Thursday nights in PHX. 8O

http://azpipeclub.com/

https://www.facebook.com/azpipeclub/

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I bought my first pipe about 40 years ago, and I've been on Forums for about six years, and I'm still in the learning process too. I guess that's part of pipe smoking. Welcome aboard.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
Welcome. There is a AZ Pipe Club that meets one Saturday (Yesterday) a month and one evening a month. If you are interested in attending PM and I can give you the details.

ptolemy5

Lurker
Feb 12, 2019
Hi newbie here like all the rest just started a few months ago. Smoking Cobs currently.....looking to learn and get better...looking forward to all the wisdom here. Have some black current that was nice and just smoked Captain Black Royale very nice scent but knocked me on my ass for I inhaled once or twice...wasn't fun. But i learned from it.geel free to ask me questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.