PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Rescued this little Boston Terrier puppy from a puppy mill today. He was filthy and is missing some tail fur. He is now sleeping after his bath. His Name is Cooper.

Did you manage to accidentally entangle the owner(s) of the place in a rope as you were leaving the property, and not realize you'd dragged them the 85 miles to your house until you pulled in your driveway?

Or accidentally bumped into them as you were carrying Cooper to your car, and they fell into the dug-open-to-be-cleaned-but-still-full septic tank beside their house, and felt helpless as they literally drowned in liquid shit?

If not, that's really sad... :(

El Capitán

Lifer
Jun 5, 2022
Newberry, Indiana
Did you manage to accidentally entangle the owner(s) of the place in a rope as you were leaving the property, and not realize you'd dragged them the 85 miles to your house until you pulled in your driveway?

Or accidentally bumped into them as you were carrying Cooper to your car, and they fell into the dug-open-to-be-cleaned-but-still-full septic tank beside their house, and felt helpless as they literally drowned in liquid shit?

If not, that's really sad... :(
The sherrifs office called me actually. The shelter didn't have room for all of the pups so I took one and my neighbor took 3. Owners were arrested on animal cruelty charges