PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Yes 8 is large for a French Bulldog her last litter was 7 all lived hence the being up 36 hrs straight
I’ve had an Old English Bulldog (had to put her down a few years ago). They are great dogs but loyal to a fault, had a lot of dog fights when we brought the Labrador into the family. I have always wanted a French Bulldog though. One of these days.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
New moms are always inspiring, whether it's a dear household friend like this or a mama sow at the open range pig farm. They know so much by nature, but some moms are clearly so much better than others and embellish their instinct with intelligence of their own. Our late female cat was a "teenage" mom, pregnant at the earliest possible time of life, and she really added her smarts to nature's call. My wife loves to recall how she ushered her three kittens up into the human bed as soon as they were old enough to avoid the humans and take advantage of their warmth. Follow me, she said. Thank you for the great photo, and best health to mom, her pups, and her people. I'd like to correct the headline -- definitely editions needs to be plural! Or additions.

Last edited:

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
and here I thought you were playing some smooth R&B for the family.
neweditionalbumcover.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.