PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
More than a week ago, I placed an order with 4Noggins. When I placed my order they let me know that they were closed for vacation -- and they should have vacation -- and that they would process my order after some date that I don't remember. Not big deal. It's not like there was a fear of running out of tobacco.
Usually, after placing an order, I am impatient for the delivery. In this case, because I knew it would be a while, I did not think about it too much. It came today and, because I was not thinking about it, it was quite a nice surprise: Peterson's Old Dublin, EMP, Black Shag, Carter Hall, Bald Headed Teacher, more pipe cleaners and an MM Diplomat. I don't know what to do and what to have first.
EMP and Black Shag are old stand-bys. As is CH. So, as far as tobacco goes, it's a toss up between Old Dublin and Bald Headed Teacher. Both were ordered after reading some comments and reviews here over the past couple of weeks. I don't know what to try first. Or, maybe I should just fill my new cob with some CH?
As it is somewhat late in the evening (long day today, just home) I think, perhaps, I'll go with what I expect will be the more full-bodied smoke: Old Dublin. The good news is that I'm working from home tomorrow, which means that I can sit on my porch and have as many bowls as I want. Tomorrow is going to be a good day.

cavendish36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
Definitely go with the Old Dublin. That one has become one of my favorite tobaccos; it's full-bodied with a wonderful room note (my wife gave me the nod on this one, so I get to order more soon!).

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
Just finished a bowl of Old Dublin. The comments and reviews that I read a few weeks ago were spot on. This is very nice and I won't be surprise if it becomes a regular for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.