PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
Hi all,

Just picked up this Danske Club. I convinced myself I love the egg shape and pulled the trigger. Wanted a Stanwell, but couldn't find one I liked in my price range. As I understand, this is a line made by Stanwell. Anybody out there have one or have info/experience to share on Danske Club? Just wanting some feedback and conversation as I wait for it to arrive. Pretty excited. 20201021_183154.jpgScreenshot_20201021-183138_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: trubka2

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Cool pipe! I've got two DC's, shape 184. They smoke wonderfully. One or the other is almost always my first pipe in the morning. Ugly as sin, but just great smokers. They're both 9mm. I use an adapter in one of them, but can't really really tell any difference in the draw. I've never tried them with a filter. Enjoy your pipe!

Reactions: dcicero

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
Cool pipe! I've got two DC's, shape 184. They smoke wonderfully. One or the other is almost always my first pipe in the morning. Ugly as sin, but just great smokers. They're both 9mm. I use an adapter in one of them, but can't really really tell any difference in the draw. I've never tried them with a filter. Enjoy your pipe!
I looked up the 184, I dont think it looks bad. What do you mean by adapter?

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
The adapter is just a plastic tube that fills the space where the filter lives. Draft hole is same size, just makes cleaning easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.