PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
When cosmicfolklore posted his latest tampers, the one I liked best sold quickly. This got me itching for one and since the wife recently started piping, I figured why not get us each one. Michael was great to work with and they both came out better than imagined. I got them on Monday and was hoping to get some in use shots on the deck but it has been wind and rain every night keeping that from happening. Rather than delay longer, I thought I would at least post the pic he took of them. Thanks Michael and for those needing a special tamper I highly recommend cosmicfolklore.

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
Those are great. Very impressive work he does. I hope the weather clears soon so you can enjoy using them out on the deck.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Very nice tampers. I always enjoy seeing Cosmics work. Great idea to get a his and hers set made. I would like to get one for my wife and myself eventually. Enjoy. :puffy:

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Thanks all, completely enamored with them.

"His is petrified palmwood and an amethyst and hers is rhodochrosite and a butterfly."

I'll let his definition stand as I can't remeber the stones name. :lol: :puffy:

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
Damn, those are beautiful. I'd love to see a set of three inspired by the three Elven Rings--Narya, Nenya, and Vilya. But I'd settle for Narya myself--Gandalf's ring, the Ring of Fire--the Flame that kindles hope in the hearts of Men. A fitting allusion for pipe smoking, I think!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Wow, those are the most original tampers I've ever seen--and the tamper end doesn't appear like it would ever fall off. Thanks for sharing the photo!

Dec 24, 2012
Gorgeous. I got the one below and am really pleased about it. Very cool.
zeSpoeX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.