PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I just received this from Clark Layton. It's my first strawberry wood pipe and it is beautiful and light as a feather. Clark is a very classy guy as the pipe came in a leather roll up pouch and he even included a certificate of authenticity. Tonight I will introduce Strawberry Blonde to Mick McQuaid Plug. I'm sure they'll like each other.
auvPdwu.jpg

e5y0B5I.jpg

EWCvUBk.jpg

EEY5nt5.jpg

Dec 24, 2012
Beautiful. Love the blast. You are out of control. It seems like you buy a new pipe every week. I am shocked your beloved wife tolerates you.

bcharles123

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
I love it! Is it unfinished? I been drawn more and more to unfinished or lightly finished pipes as I love the whole patina thing. Not just for meers!

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
papipeguy, that is a stunning pipe! Congratulations, hope it smokes wonderfully. I love Clark's work and he knocked it out of the park with this one!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
WOW...is that ever a good looking pipe. The shape and the blast are top notch. Enjoy the heck out of that one. :puffy:

Jan 27, 2015
Love how strawberry blasts. Great piece from Clark! @cigrmaster I have two strawberry wood pipes and they smoke just like briar, really, just lighter weight on the clench. If you like the blast, it's almost comparable except it's not as fire-resistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.