PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdmus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2011
Santa Monica, CA
Here is my newest CD, I think its pretty good for pipe smoking (depending on your musical tastes...). I know a lot of pipe smoking went into creating it! You can listen (free) here:
Getting Closer
b5e764df-bb2a-4a31-846b-3e4add968abc_zps7d17c2f6.jpg

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Awesome Herbal! It's just what I call that genre, not derogatory at all. Sometimes you feel like some head music, not the banging kind :evil:
I usually go for a bit more twisted like Jean Luc Ponty. Then again what do I know, it was all written before 2000 with long hair and drugs involved ;)
Craig

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
That is awesome music , I love this type of music. Great to just listen to or for putting me to sleep

I always have these beautiful dreams when falling to sleep with this music. :puffy:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That style of music isn't my cup of tea, but I can't fathom the amount of work it took to create those kind of songs. I envy that kind of talent. It's great to know we have such a talented composer in our ranks.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Wow. A pipe and an hour of those mellow sounds and I think I would become a pourable liquid. Very nice.

pdmus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2011
Santa Monica, CA
Thanks for all your kind words, like I say - a lot of pipes went into creating it. And if PMon (the dog) liked it then I'm truly happy! Herbal music - that's good! I'm blessed to have scored my first film in '74 and able to continue on. Now for some Stokkebye Twist Flake under the stars...

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Very interesting music there.
I'm an amatuer composer. I'm thinking of doing a suite sometime inspired by some of my favorite blends of pipe tobacco. I've already done a suite based on various kinds of tea so this would not be a stretch.

Jan 8, 2013
I'm listening to it now. I'm a metal head at heart, but I also enjoy many other forms of music. And hard rock and metal just don't sit well while I'm smoking my pipe. I am truly enjoying this!

Status
Not open for further replies.