PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I have a few new listings up if you would like to check them out.Couple of tampers and two pipes.

http://www.briarbid.com/100071,owner_id,other_items

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
Good for you, now tell me how you are getting pictures to upload. I have tried all evening and the site won't let me! I asked for help on this site and on BriarBid and have recieved none!

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
There is a 500 pixel(I think it's pixels) size limit on the pics. I crop then resize my pics to 640X480.That usually gets them under the size limit--I say usually! It would be easier if they would just limit the size to 640X480.

I have had a few questions myself,things I like to clarify,such as when I edit a listing I cannot change the price on the item even though it has received no bids. These were items I was relisting but can't change the price.

nobail

Might Stick Around
Dec 26, 2011
Oregon
I just took a quick look at that site, am I not searching it correctly or is there only 18 pipes there?

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I just took a quick look at that site, am I not searching it correctly or is there only 18 pipes there?
It goes up and down. Showing 25 right now.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I had the same issue with wanting to lower a price; it just wouldn't let me do that. Seems the questions forum has several questions but very few replies…

Status
Not open for further replies.