PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
Great pipe. I can't believe the guy is still turning out pipes. His video is amazing - he drills and shapes them pretty primitive with great results. He lines up the draught hole to bowl chamber by eye. And his shaping is done with a chisel which rests on a rusty pair of pliers. Actually I think it's a busted set and just half of the pliers.

Keitha

Might Stick Around
Jun 23, 2020
Costa Mesa, CA
Thanks ? not till the 24th March. I seen on Mike’s website it was the only one left and I thought I’ll just regret it if I miss it.
Happy puffing
Ettrick puffer
Ha! not for a while. Well then I take back the Happy Birthday and will save it till March. If I forget in March, please refer back to my original post and disregard this one...

By the way: I like your style. Give yourself a early birthday give far enough ahead that you can still justify a birthday "treat yourself" on your actual birthday.

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Ha! not for a while. Well then I take back the Happy Birthday and will save it till March. If I forget in March, please refer back to my original post and disregard this one...

By the way: I like your style. Give yourself a early birthday give far enough ahead that you can still justify a birthday "treat yourself" on your actual birthday.
Thanks ? if you can’t be good to yourself who can you be kind to ?
Cheers
Ettrick puffer

Reactions: ofafeather
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Happy BirthDay to Scotland, if a brand new smoker living in the UK would ask for my advice which factory made pipe he should go for , decidedly, my answer would be Blakemar Briars
Happy BirthDay to Scotland, if a brand new smoker living in the UK would ask for my advice which factory made pipe he should go for , decidedly, my answer would be Blakemar Briars
Cheers ? Absolutely! Mike makes excellent value for money and good smoking pipes. It’s great to see a family run business with such a long history still going here in the UK ??