PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayde.J.B

Lurker
Nov 29, 2020
Georgia
My name is Shayde Bennett, I have been with Tobacco and Cigars for a while but I admit I'm not so familiar with Tobacco Pipes and I would love to learn as much as I can of this beutiful art, I am wanting to start Pipe smoking and I would like to hear any suggestions or advice of any kind that will be most helpful, Sites, Brands, Tobacco,how to...ecetra, Thanks!

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Welcome from KC, Shayde. For advice on pipes and tobaccos you come to the right place. First piece of advice is don't invest too much in your dirst pipe. Until you learn how to smoke a pipe you'll probably have a few instances of tongue bite and overheated pipe. Concentrate on tobacco. Figure out what you like and go from there.

Shayde.J.B

Lurker
Nov 29, 2020
Georgia
Welcome from KC, Shayde. For advice on pipes and tobaccos you come to the right place. First piece of advice is don't invest too much in your dirst pipe. Until you learn how to smoke a pipe you'll probably have a few instances of tongue bite and overheated pipe. Concentrate on tobacco. Figure out what you like and go from there.
Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to take things slow and with care.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. Check out some of the sponsor sites to the left of Forums. A perennial favorite online retailer and Forums sponsor is smokingpipes.com. They have a huge selection, a user friendly site, a great customer relations reputation, excellent estate (used) pipes honestly described, and much more.

Shayde.J.B

Lurker
Nov 29, 2020
Georgia
Welcome aboard. Check out some of the sponsor sites to the left of Forums. A perennial favorite online retailer and Forums sponsor is smokingpipes.com. They have a huge selection, a user friendly site, a great customer relations reputation, excellent estate (used) pipes honestly described, and much more.
Thanks! I've seen smokingpipes.com and I felt it was really reliable. I might get a new pipe from there in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.