Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Neil Osborn. Neil is a physician, a fly fisherman, and a photographer that takes amazing photos of pipes. On Instagram, you can find him as npod101. He started smoking a pipe seven years ago while recovering from back surgery. At the top of the show, for our pipe parts segment, Brian will refer back to the Seven Questions for Seven Experts, and give you his answer to: “What is the specific aspect or dimension that a pipe must have in order for you to purchase it?”

Neil-Osborn.jpg

java3

Lurker
Jan 13, 2018
A truly great show w/ Neil last week that was well done in it's entirety. An interesting pipe to buy the 1st time around as one considers the all end cost of piping. I was in the hobby awhile before I bought my 1st Castello. Although I did pony up $45 and $75 to buy two Viggo's in 1971 & 1972. Neil would be a good chap to have aboard the next time around. Nice poem at the tail end of the show. Kudos on a job well done Brian!!

Java3

Reactions: npod

select565

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2020
Enjoyed the listen! Making me wonder if I’m doing it all wrong by not have any specific focus to my pipe buying/ collecting ?

Reactions: npod
Status
Not open for further replies.