PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre1965

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 6, 2020
If any of you have a Neerup bent pot or bent apple would you mind posting a picture of it in your hand? I really like them and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one; just trying to get perspective on the size. Any thoughts you might have on either or both would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: danimalia

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Forums members have expressed enthusiasm for Neerup. They're attractive pipes. Visually, I find them a little too front-loaded, but I've never heard any complaints from owners. They seem to be well-crafted and often have some handsome metalwork and/or bands.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I don't think this is helping me. I may have to buy both now! These definitely seem to be "settle into a comfy chair by the fire for a couple hours" pipes. Thanks everyone.
Don't get me wrong, they are great smokers, but like I said, too small for my liking. Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: Pierre1965

BlueMaxx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana
I love the look, and ordered two...but neither wold pass a pipe cleaner with ease..one not at all. And that included some Falcon thin cleaners.
I tried every suggested trick and could get it maybe one out of 10 pipe cleaners...I went through a lot of pipe cleaners.
I didn't feel accomplished enough to perform any "surgery" and sent them back.
I still love the look and the feel, and perhaps it wouldn't have been an issue, but I am just too green to feel comfortable with it.
I think if I would have purchased one that are truly handmade of the higher end ones it may have been a different story....
I may revisit one in the future, to my eye that are as appealing as my fave the 320.

Reactions: Pierre1965
Status
Not open for further replies.