Need Some Guidance On Comparable Blends That Are In My Daily Rotation And No Longer Available At 4noggins

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Hi folks, two of my daily rotation blends are sold out at 4noggins. Luxury Bulls Eye and Luxury Navy Flake. What I have picked judging by my comparing and reading various posts and info gleaned on line I have come up with 4noggins Prairie Wind. Any suggestions would be very helpful as I am running pretty low on my two dailies and would like to order something soon. All suggestions welcome.
Maybe Jim will chime in here with a helpful suggestion.
Thanks everyone
Chris

Reactions: JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Hi folks, two of my daily rotation blends are sold out at 4noggins. Luxury Bulls Eye and Luxury Navy Flake. What I have picked judging by my comparing and reading various posts and info gleaned on line I have come up with 4noggins Prairie Wind. Any suggestions would be very helpful as I am running pretty low on my two dailies and would like to order something soon. All suggestions welcome.
Maybe Jim will chime in here with a helpful suggestion.
Thanks everyone
Chris
Since Prairie Wind was reformulated with different tobacco after the closing of McClelland, I don't know what that blend (or any other 4Noggins products) is like now.

Check Tobacco Pipes and see if those blends are in stock. And try Newminister 400, too.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Yes, I like Capstan Flake and have had several tins of both yellow and blue. Problem is tinned tobacco is a lot more expensive than bulk and I'm on a budget. But good point.