PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
And now that you mention it, I'm seated on a hard little rolling chair with no arms, and beside me is a blissfully sleeping cat named Fred in my nice office chair with arms, that I have carefully moved aside without waking him. Who has domesticated whom?

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
My cat began daring to sit in my chair about two years ago. She was leery of the privilege and I had to convince her that it was safe. So there are two chairs in front of my computer, one the above. When I find her in it I exchange the chairs' places, assuring her that it's only a "scooch," Works. My cat remains asleep, in my chair.

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
When I find her in it I exchange the chairs' places
Exact same thing for me.

Only my chair would appear to be the perfect hunting chair, ideally placed to capture any parakeets which come blundering in.

You try convincing him it's unlikely to happen again!

Reactions: Old School 3319

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
So you are beset by parakeets in your own home? You don't have a cat perchance? If so the birds yet survive?

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
So you are beset by parakeets in your own home? You don't have a cat perchance? If so the birds yet survive?
Having him 'help' me work is probably the only thing I'll miss about working from home!

It was quite something: from curled in a ball asleep to lashing his tail with pride over a pretty sizable bundle of feathers in seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.