Name These Pipes (could be a fun game)

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayareabriar

May 8, 2019
I recently bought these off Ebay. There was only 1 photo and no description of the pipe names. They will arrive Monday so I'm excited about that. It will be fun seeing what I got. Almost like going in blind at the card table.
Does anyone have any guesses what they may be?

This was the test photo message earlier.... Anyway... I see a few Barlings in there.
I'll let everyone know Monday what they are!

dmcmtk

Preferred Member
Aug 23, 2013
Looks like a nice group of pipes. It wouldn't surprise me if some of those were Barling's. :)

peteguy

Preferred Member
Jan 19, 2012
I would bet a bowl of Penzance the hairy duo are Longchamp "pony fur" pipes.

peteguy

Preferred Member
Jan 19, 2012
They are actually a pretty neat pipe with a small following. They were the "higher end" pipes with fur.

bayareabriar

May 8, 2019
I bought all of these as a lot. I paid $200 with free shipping (You can see that on ebay if you select "sold" in filters). I didn't buy them separately, and haven't seen em yet, however they are in route. So, like I was saying, kind of going in blind...

seldom

Preferred Member
Mar 11, 2018
At about $9 bucks a pop I think you made a good gamble. Not personally a fan of pipes wearing a pelt but those other briars look nice. Please let us know what you end up with! Regardless, best wishes for some enjoyable smokes from your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.