PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
my question for all the I'd leave. If you're wife was sick and the only way you could get her the treatment to not be sick was to sell a pipe of yours. How mad would you really be if she sold it when you were inaccessible? I am not saying you'd be happy, but would it be the same thing as she just doesn't like the pipe. Additionally we're clearly not talking a favorite pipe either, heck it's not even one you picked out or bought. So is it still the same thing?

• Sad
Reactions: aspiring_sage
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
You know upon reflection you could just become a homosexual and find a new friend called Basil or something who is also a pipe smoker. Your pipes would be safe, you would get incredibly good taste in interior decor and you would still get your laundry done weekly. Sounds like a winner!
If my current relationship goes south, I have considered playing for the away team.

You like watching sports, me too. High five.

You want a sandwich, me too. High five.

You're thinking about nothing, me too. High five.

However, one of us will have to shave.

• Wow
Reactions: puff_not_snuff

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
You know upon reflection you could just become a homosexual and find a new friend called Basil or something who is also a pipe smoker. Your pipes would be safe, you would get incredibly good taste in interior decor and you would still get your laundry done weekly. Sounds like a winner!
If you say so! Lol
Sounds like it'd be a right royal pain in the arse to me.?
I think your previous suggestion of a mail order bride would be the sensible & decent thing to do.

NC TX ID pipeman

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
North Carolina,Texas,Idaho
Most womens are unpredictable and have no respect, honor..I used to always trusted them and they always let me down in most unpredictable way...so I keep them in safe distance now and no they can not mess with my stuff...it is a respect what they need to learn...

Reactions: chopper and JOHN72

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
When my second wife came to live in my house, she threw a lot of my things in the garbage, without asking me first. Oh yes, there was sexy lingerie from my first wife, among other things. Well, you know, before a new love enters your home, hide everything you can, or you will be lost. View attachment 150397
Wife #2 ? I see the problem there; you didn't learn your lesson the first time huh? :LOL:

That would be the shortest live-in relationship of my life if I was ever treated with such disrespect.
Her stuff would have been packed and put outside the front door and the locks changed without hesitation.

With all due respect John, I hope you managed to get your testicles back. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.