PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
I have been putting together a playlist for my favorite pipe smoking music. I spend a great amount of time on my PC (12+hrs/day) and I have a good sound system hooked up to it, so most of my music comes from that. I have found that Youtube has an enormous amount of music on it.. for free! So i simply found what I liked, minimized the window and went on with what I was doing. To be clear, I do not watch these video's, I simply minimize the window and listen to it for background music, or to close my eyes and listen to while I puff on my pipes. But I got tired of hearing other peoples playlist, so I made my own for pipe smoking. It is easy listining almost all jazz and pop jazz, a few cool tunes thrown in. It's 3.6hrs of straight music.
If you sit at your PC a lot, and listen to music, give my playlist a try. Start it, minimize it, and go on about your day. I hope it brings as many good vibes to you as it does to me while smoking your pipe. :puffy:

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Where can I hear your pipe jams soundtrack?
Here's one on the house. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9GkhXRdmQw&list=PL14FojJvMZXggdpGUQvdqPtDBt70YFBkM&index=28

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Dave Mathews and Tim Reynolds "Live on Braodway", Yo-yo Ma "Bach Cello Suites", Bare Naked Ladies "Greatest Hits"

Status
Not open for further replies.