PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
fullsizeoutput_a9c-600x450.jpg

I just acquired this beautiful vintage pipe as a gift. I met a lady with an amazing collection of pipes that belonged to her father. I'm looking to buy the collection. After meeting her and looking through all of the pipes she gifted this pipe to me. All of the pipes ere made before 1948. This pipe is an Old Pal made in France and is potentially from around 1902. I cleaned it up and smoked the first bowl today. I chose some 15 year aged Escudo for the first bowl. I love chubby Rhodesians like this. And to have one this old is just amazing. It smoked wonderfully too.

• Love
Reactions: AroEnglish

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
The patina is incredible!
Do you have a picture from the top? Curious to see the bowl.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Very nice! Is she beautiful and rich? If the answer is yes and you bomb out with her, text me her phone number please ... before she sells you the collection of course. :puffy:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I'm not normally a fan of really close-coupled pipes or actual Rhodesians that much; don't *dis*like them, just not partial to 'em, y'know? That one's sweet, though; nice score!
Bill

oldbaccy

Might Stick Around
Mar 31, 2019
Nice fatty briar. The more I see of fat pipes, the deeper I start to dig into the pocket $.

Any pokers in the bunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.