PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp12

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2012
Hi everyone. This is my first thread I've started so there might be some rough moments but I wanted to show off my newest addition.

I won this little dandy through the Caption Contest. Never in my wildest did I think I'd actually win something, it was just fun to throw out my snarky comments once a month.

Funny enough, the reason I entered the contest in the first place was the chance to win a Sebastien Beo pipe. I'd been looking at one in particular for quite a while and figured I'd give it a go. When I was notified that I won I was told that a pipe would be shipped out but there was no indication as to which one. It would be luck of the draw. Well as luck would have it, I was shipped the exact pipe I had been yearning for all along. How cool is that? Needless to say I was stoked.

I got the pipe yesterday but instead of taking the time to post some pics and tell everyone the good news I just went outside and proceded to break it in.

If anyone is on the fence about whether they should get a Sebastien Beo pipe, I'd highly recommend it. It's well put together, sturdy and smokes really well.

Please forgive my photography skills, but they do show some of the detail. I also included a picture of me holding the pipe. It's not large by any means, but neither is it delicate. It has already become my favorite pocket pipe due to it's size and I've only had it 1 day.

Well, I'll stop talking because I know y'all are only in it for the pictures but thanks for listening. Also, make sure and enter the contest. The prizes are pretty awesome. Thanks to pipesmagazine.com and smokingpipes.com for putting this together!
SebastienBeo1.jpg

SebastienBeo2.jpg

SebastienBeo3.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Those Beo pipes are supposed to be a great value. The Smoking Pipes.com newsletter author brings them up frequently. Enjoy your prize!

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Great little pipe glad she is treating you well! Happy puffing and congratulations! :puffy:

will

Might Stick Around
Jul 8, 2012
Great looking pipe, the rustication gives it a nice wavy look.

Enjoy.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Congrats on winning that beauty.
Hope she smokes well for you and welcome to the greatest pipe smokers forum in existence....... :puffy:

jp12

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2012
Thanks everyone. Thus far it's been a great little pipe. I'll post an update after it's really good and broken in but thus far it's been a clean burning cool smoke.

mrhooker93

Might Stick Around
Oct 11, 2011
I have a Beo Acorn style pipe and I love it! Enjoy and may she bring you many enjoyable smokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.