PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Wesley3sheds

Lurker
Sep 28, 2022
Wisconsin
I got this pipe and it was quite dirty. After cleaning and cleaning it it turned out pretty nice. One question I have Is, what make/model is it? The signature is very hard to read. Any suggestions would be appreciated. C0456DD9-ED61-4C33-BABB-14D8459D94B2.jpeg

Reactions: captainsousie
Aug 1, 2012
Is there any stem logo? The markings seem quite buffed/sanded so that might help...unless it was buffed away too which happens quite often.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Wesley3sheds

Lurker
Sep 28, 2022
Wisconsin
Is there any stem logo? The markings seem quite buffed/sanded so that might help...unless it was buffed away too which happens quite often.
There was nothing on the stem. I looked over the pipe quite a bit before I did any cleaning to try and pin point any “light touch” areas. I did t touch the name due to the fact that it was already so thin.

Reactions: captainsousie
Aug 1, 2012
There was nothing on the stem. I looked over the pipe quite a bit before I did any cleaning to try and pin point any “light touch” areas. I did t touch the name due to the fact that it was already so thin.
I hear ya. I just wish I had some idea of it's make. Well, here's to keeping it on the front page long enough for someone who recognizes it to drop by.