PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just wait until you really start over thinking it. There's a Japanese island called Sakurajima (Cherry Blossom Island). It's a volcano with three peaks covered with Japanese Cherry trees. Ken Byron released a cherry blossom blend back in 2020 called Sakura, so I dedicated it to a pipe with three volcanoes! ?

20220707_132940.jpg

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Just wait until you really start over thinking it. There's a Japanese island called Sakurajima (Cherry Blossom Island). It's a volcano with three peaks covered with Japanese Cherry trees. Ken Byron released a cherry blossom blend back in 2020 called Sakura, so I dedicated it to a pipe with three volcanoes! ?

View attachment 162720
Oh wow! That pipe is badass man! And yes, some thought really went into that one. Hahaha!

Reactions: Chasing Embers

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
I love mine in the 128 shape but would prefer the 111KS.

The 128 seems dainty and with a smaller chamber than I would prefer, but I took what I could get at the time.

Would love to see pics when it comes in!
I hear you man. I am still trying to slow down my pace so smaller bowls definitely don't work for me. I was stoked to find this one on SmokingPipes.

I'll post some pics on here for sure!

Alex.Jr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2020
Beautiful pipe! That line is indeed attractive.

Nothing as a new pipe to cheer up the day.

Reactions: eljimmy

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
It's a beautiful pipe, great design, and the beauty of that stem is unrivaled IMHO. The honey dripper tamper is a great pairing, of course. The only reason I sold mine was that the Dublin shape fell out of favor with me. Tastes change, simple as that. But if I were a pipe collector, I'd definitely get either the 111 or 128.

@eljimmy Enjoy! ?

Reactions: eljimmy