PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronbrill

Might Stick Around
Sep 28, 2012
The mailman showed up with this gem a few days ago so I thought I'd share. It's a St. Patrick's Day Peterson 87 from this year. I really liked the grain on it and since my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day I thought it was appropriate :). It smokes great and fits perfectly in my hand, it's definitely a keeper!
Photo1141_zps4a468ba5.jpg

pipeshark

Might Stick Around
Oct 7, 2012
Az
that is a gorgeous pipe! i only have one Peterson, but she is a fine fine smoker! congratulations!

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Very nice! I was looking at some Petersons today. Are those ones still a system pipe? Do they all have the system in them?

aaronbrill

Might Stick Around
Sep 28, 2012
Thanks everyone, this is my first nice pipe but hopefully not my last :wink:. Old Cajun, I'm currently 33 so you have a couple years on me.
No, these aren't "system" pipes but they're still great pipes regardless.
Winterland, the amp in the background is a '64 Bandmaster...but just to the left (not quite in the picture) is a clone of a tweed Tremolux that I built last year.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Nice Pete! I was supposed to be born on St. Patty's day but I ended up being two weeks late. My dad was a Patrick and so am I so we always called it St. Our day :puffy: Some day I'll own a St. Patrick's Day Peterson and dedicate it to Irish Flake.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Beautiful looking Pete, enjoy! My oldest son was born on St Paddy's day. Since he turned 21 we have a tradition of going out on his birthday and I buy him all his drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.