PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
I haven't splurged on a pipe in over a year. But I've had my eye on this Rolando Negoita pipe for some time. And finally, I couldn't stop myself and I pulled the trigger.
I received it 2 days ago and I've already smoked 4 bowls out of it. I have another Rolando that is one of my favorite pipes. But this thing is truly sexy! They both smoke Chelsea Morning, my favorite like none others I have. :puffy:
http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/estate/united-states/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=168656

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
A very cool pipe, congrats!
Negotia pipes at one time were some of the most sought after of hand mades and he had some rock star status for some time 15 or so years ago. He took freehand to another level and squared off some of the curves.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Very sweet looking pipe, Rolando definitely makes a great pipe, mine is a wonderful smoker, enjoy.

banjo

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Wow!!! Absolutely mesmerizing! Impossibly beautiful; and I'll bet it's gonna provide endless fascination to smoke and hold and caress and admire and ponder.... :clap:

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Thank you guys!
I really love this one! The pictures don't do it justice, but where the stem and shank meet... that silver is really broad and the stem considerably offset, giving it yet another dimension to ponder. :puffy:

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Sorry I'm late.
monty55. That is one sweet looking pipe! Nice Grab! I hope it smokes perfect for you.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's really a somewhat visionary carving job, without going to the overt egads school, it is an entirely new take on pipe shaping. It looks like it's in motion. Nice pick. I think many would like it but fewer would have the confidence to buy it. Good pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.