PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2014
Weyers Cave, VA
ep-devilanse_zps26c0896c.jpg

Made by Eric Paulson, great little smoker. I ask Eric why he used the hypodermic tube for the tenon on this, he said because of the diameter of the shank. That was kind of DUH! question on my part but I'm learning.
Next on the list..
Style: Billiard Nose Warmer

Length: 3.6"

Bowl: 1.6" h x 1.25" w

Weight: 19.0g / 0.67oz

Tobacco Hole: 13/16" x 1.2"

Stem: Black Ebonite

Finish: Chocolate Sandblast

Shank Ring: Bone Lucite
These are great pipes at a very reasonable price.

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
ALRIGHT! Eric Paulson needs a bigger fan base. Excellent pipes at good prices. Love my two pipes from him, and my Devil is my favorite. Grats on the pipe Parker. It is quite the beauty.

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
Very nice! I've been wanting one of these for while, maybe I'll have to pull the trigger soon.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Eric's pipes are top notch. I have a matching set of "devils" in black sandblasted. Great little pipes and cheaper then most of my name brand pipes. Planning on ordering a few more from him before prices go up and with his popularity growing I foresee a rise fairly soon.

leparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2014
Weyers Cave, VA
After my first smoke with this pipe I ordered another Eric Paulson Blasted Billiard Nose Warmer. Should receive it mid-April.
I still need to get a photo of that hypodermic tube tenon that Eric features in some of his small shank pipes.

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
I received my (#101 style) Devil Anse, and I have nothing but good things to say about this pipe. The bowl is huge; the proportion is perfect; it is virtually weightless; the button fits well for me; and the cant of the bowl keeps the ash in (inherent in the Devil Anse design, I suppose).
I only have one complaint. I am going to have to let it rest from time to time. But, that just means that I will have to buy another. (Inherent in the Paulson design, I suppose.)
Thank you, Eric. Great pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.