PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
5 Burner BBQ grill that is. Yesterday morning my girlfriend woke me up and asked me to help her unload her car:
image95-600x450.jpg

Prior to this we were using charcoal. What a PITA.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
It's a beauty all right – enjoy many happy hours. I'm still wedded to my Big Green Egg, and while lump charcoal may in fact be a pita, I love the taste. The good news is that there are many add-ons that allow you to do some serious smoking in a gas grill, so you should be able to turn out some really interesting stuff.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Very nice. I ran a base model gas burner till it rusted out and upgraded to stainless one last summer. Mine is a bit smaller than yours but works well for what I need to do. I swore by charcoal for years (It does add great flavor) but right it is a pain and gets expensive too if you like to grill a lot. I don't miss the briquettes. Congratulations I know you will enjoy the new burner.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
thats a sweet grill! I personally love charcoal but it is time consuming and quite a bit different than propane or natural gas. Sweet frickin grill though, good work.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
She sounds like a keeper! :)
I've got the same one in a 4 burner model and love having the extra stove burner off to the side.
Enjoy!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I ave a Big Green Egg and a propane grill sitting side by side...if it's ribs- the BGE...if it''s burgers, the grill

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Nice burner, thanks for posting I am in the market and have to check the circulars this weekend for a Labor Day weekend sale! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.