PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
Since I make my pipes by myself, I usually don't buy new pipes. When this style stroke me sometimes ago I did'nt like the sandblasting of the available pieces.

In these days a new one I liked was shown on www.bolitopipe.it and I ordered it.

It is a Brebbia Fat Bob 2114 Sandblast
kfrkaVN.jpg
Ax4xONZ.jpg
l2hIyNd.jpg

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
Thank you all.

I always appreciated this shape, but the pipes I liked were rather expensive. This pipe is around 100 dollars.

It is rather heavy, 2,87 oz, yet feel lighter.

I already smoked it two times. Usually one time is enough to light, but this needs two at least.

It is a relly comfortable smoker: from the beginning I can enjoy the tobacco flavour and it allows me a long and slow smoking (maybe for the 0,90 in. chamber diameter?) without warming the bowl.

I don't know if with its wide diameter (2,38 in) it can be considered a Rhodesian, yet that's the look.

Jan 8, 2013
I'm normally not a fan of diamond shanked pipes, but I really like the look of that one. Wonderful shaping. Enjoy the heck out of it! :D

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
It's kinda', sorta' a squashed Rhodesian, but it's still handsome as can be.
I hope you enjoy it, Lohengrin!
Fnord

deuce26

Can't Leave
Jan 29, 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
I have a Brebbia hourglass that I really love. Enjoy! I do find my Brebbia to seem lighter than it looks. Not sure if that is a good think, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.