PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2014
"I'm new and my TAD affliction is just getting warmed up. "
"buying pipes isn't nearly as addictive as buying tobacco,"
Yup..I suffer FAR FAR worse TAD then Pad. Its also easier to justify when "hey, for the price of one decent pipe I can buy 10 tins or 1000grms of rope or lbs of bulk or really shore up those numbers of Escudo tins aging"or "gee, I really need to start exploring C&D's offerings" or "I just need to try 8 more of the Gawiths then I've had them all" or "ya know I really should go through Sutliff's collection to find an aro to place in the rotation" or "hmm, I need to expand my oriental palate so I should pick up all McClellands varieties" or..etc etc :)

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
While I would agree that the TAD can be difficult, I can't see myself dropping a grand on tobacco. I can see myself perhaps spending a couple hundred a month at the most. Also space is at a premium. I can easily store a few pipes, but the equivalent $$ in tobacco no way. If I can stop accumulating pipes at the current pace and settle into one every couple months I'll be a happy guy. I believe this will occur soon as the funds only go so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.