PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
i do too i also have a smooth Kinsale XL 15. I stopped smoking my pipes for a long time I'm getting back in to it now so I'll slowly get pictures up of my collection. I've just pulled them out of storage and started cleaning the stems.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I love those Irish Harp pipes, and that one is a beauty. I pulled the trigger on a Peterson Dracula pipe, a couple of weeks ago, which was kinda unexpected for me, as I normally don't like bright stems. Oh well, SP had this listed as an estate pipe, but it was unsmoked. I'm quite pleased with it as it smokes really well. Still breaking it in.

DSCF0014.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a similar pipe to the original post, in a different Peterson series, the Around the World Series, which was done in a dark red stain, with different shapes representing different nations. It was a while ago, but I believe they had the U.S., France, U.K., Germany, and Ireland. The bulldog was for Ireland and had a Celtic design on the wide nickel band. That's my St. Patrick's Day pipe, though I smoke it any time during the year.

Reactions: Zero and Scottmi

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Beautiful pipe. I like the Shannon series but since that's my ex wifes name, I refuse to own one. I have plenty of other Petersons though.

Reactions: Zero

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
So I'm very impressed with this Irish Harp. I think this is my favorite pipe that I currently own. However I did order a savinelli Punto Oro amber stem at the first of the year. I've been waiting for it to get here from France. I hope it arrives soon I'm not sure if i will even smoke it TBH.