PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I am not sure where I ended up showing you guys what my latest Hack Howell Pipes looked like.
I am pretty sure I ended up at number 7 for the 7 day set. Well since that project all done I am thinking I need a new one. Here are the last three Jack did for me.
A straight Billiard with the black and red coloring of the older Dunhills.

Next was a Dublin in a reddish color I like. The colors from the pics suck, Jack knows it and he is not insulted when I say they are gorgeous in person. \

The last pipe is a panel straight billiard that I love. I have always wanted a paneled pipe but for some weird reason I was never able to score one. For a project I am thinking of a 7 day set of paneled pipes in different colors. Here is the Paneled he already made for me.

I am going to get one of my kids to take good pics or I am going to make Jack hire someone to take much better pics.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
I like them all, but the first one is gorgeous.

+1

I love that straight billiard.

Most of my pipes are straight pipes just because the engineering tends to be better on average in my experience, but overall I think bent pipes are usually more attractive. However, there are some straight pipes that are just as beautiful on their own as any bent pipe could ever be, and that billiard is definitely one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.