PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Looks delish. My last meal in 2022 was a 6" Italian sub from the local pizza joint.

Happy New Year

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I’m a little surprised it wasn’t a Greek Roasted Lamb Shank… prepared by Abby someone, Abby Normal.

Davy

Can't Leave
Nov 22, 2022
We were on the road all day, coming back from a little trip to get away from family (and other) usual time-of-year drama. We had frozen M & M meat lasagna as we were too beat to cook.
And it wasn't bad at all.

Reactions: scloyd

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Prime tenderloin medium rare topped with duxelles and truffle mousse with roasted asparagus and au gratin taters paired with a cab

Happy new year’s!!!

View attachment 191316View attachment 191317
Looks like Xmas Eve here!

We stuffed ourselves on all things tailgate "Mexican" my wife prepared for the game yesterday, so my last meal was at halftime, eaten quickly and too stuffed to eat last night.

Today, some shrimp, the deliciously red beef tenderloin I still have left over for preparation and the remains of some hot pudding cake!

It may be heresy, but that tenderloin will get incorporated into lovingly made chili after I sous vide it - I love tender beef tenderloin in chili and only get to have it once a year because I never buy it except at Christmas.

Reactions: scloyd