PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2019
Newfoundland
I inherited these pipes.

The one on the far right is an Imperial. Smokes real nice. Has a metal cylinder in the bottom of the bowl that seems to help keep the glow going.

The center right is an inner circle. One of my favorites. I like the short stem.

The one on the far left is imported algerian briar. No brand.

Center left not sure but smokes like a briar.

Attachments

• 20190923_164700.jpg
    20190923_164700.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 103

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
20190923_164700-jpg.2960

Reactions: rogers

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm, they look well maintained and apparently smoke pretty well. I'm not so sure about the metal cylinder at the bottom of the one bowl, but pipe history is full of patented gimmicks to sell pipes back when it was a boom industry. I have to envy you your four pipes, having north of eighty. You have all you need, but you may eventually want another, etc.

Sep 21, 2019
Newfoundland
Hmmm, they look well maintained and apparently smoke pretty well. I'm not so sure about the metal cylinder at the bottom of the one bowl, but pipe history is full of patented gimmicks to sell pipes back when it was a boom industry. I have to envy you your four pipes, having north of eighty. You have all you need, but you may eventually want another, etc.

Wow quite a collection you have. I am looking to add a few of my own and stop smoking these

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Nice pipes. I'd smoke 'em too. Enjoy them while you can. Life is too short. etc... etc....

I think the far right and the second from the left would be my "go to" pipes.

Reactions: Newfoundsmoker
Status
Not open for further replies.