PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

trudger

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
That’s gonna have many great memories to go with it! The first time you smoke it, drop it, scorch it, scratch it, lose it, find it, and the first nirvana smoke out of it!

Reactions: Old_Newby

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Been a Newbie since November. Come a long way. I have four MM Gentlemen Cobs that I love. Also bought a $40 Dr Grabow Grand Duke that smokes great. I was gifted a very micro size briar that I have no idea about, HOWEVER my brother just gave me a B’Day gift that is amazing and it’s so beautiful I am afraid to smoke it. My wife is first generation immigrant from Italy. She actually move to US at age 7 from Triesta so this has meaning to me being an Italian pipe.

My brother bought me this Savinelli. My first pipe over $100 and it makes me feel like I need to dress up nice and be in my Sunday best after church. ?
Congratulations! What a thoughtful gift. Enjoy it in the best of health!

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Been a Newbie since November. Come a long way. I have four MM Gentlemen Cobs that I love. Also bought a $40 Dr Grabow Grand Duke that smokes great. I was gifted a very micro size briar that I have no idea about, HOWEVER my brother just gave me a B’Day gift that is amazing and it’s so beautiful I am afraid to smoke it. My wife is first generation immigrant from Italy. She actually move to US at age 7 from Triesta so this has meaning to me being an Italian pipe.

My brother bought me this Savinelli. My first pipe over $100 and it makes me feel like I need to dress up nice and be in my Sunday best after church. ?
Your brother is a nice guy. I got my first Savinelli (lightly used) for IPSD. A 104 straight billiard. I love it so much that I want more Savinellis, and more 104s. Great shape and quality for an affordable price.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri

Congratulations!
Light it up and post a pic of you smoking it.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Use your new picture with that pipe as your new Avatar photo in tribute to your wonderful brother ! He gave it to you to enjoy so smoke it and make him happy too ! P.S. I have two Savinelli's : one 40 yrs old and one almost 60....they don't change much with use if you care for them periodically ! Enjoy !