PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconsmoker

Might Stick Around
Sep 4, 2021
Hello, my name is Ryan. I just joined the website, but I have been reading it for a couple weeks. I have found so much information here! Seems like a great community with plenty of help for beginners like myself. I’m hoping maybe I can find a little more information on a Falcon pipe that my fiancé has.

I read through the threads on Falcons, tons of great info. However the code on this pipe is not like any I saw listed. I saw that there some with stamps of FDF, FDH, And FDH but this one is clearly marked FDD. What does that mean in terms of production and why can’t I find any other ones like this? I would appreciate any info or even some quality guesswork!

i hope you can see my photos well enough, it definitely is marked FDD.
Perhaps this link will be helpful : FALCON HISTORY (smokingmetal.co.uk) Also, on the homepage there is an A-Z index with several links for information about Falcon pipes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryan

Ryan

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2021
Noblesville Indiana USA
Perhaps this link will be helpful : FALCON HISTORY (smokingmetal.co.uk) Also, on the homepage there is an A-Z index with several links for information about Falcon pip
Perhaps this link will be helpful : FALCON HISTORY (smokingmetal.co.uk) Also, on the homepage there is an A-Z index with several links for information about Falcon pipes.
Thank you for your response, I did find that sight when I was searching but I was unable to find what I was looking for. The best thing I found was a thread on here where someone posted the pertinent information out of the “Back From the Ashes” book. Unfortunately, although it listed a lot of code info, there was no mention of this particular code.

Reactions: falconsmoker
Status
Not open for further replies.