PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Well, I did it again. I have been itching for a pipe to dedicate to Black Frigate and I kept looking and looking at many different sites, but nothing really clicked until I spotted this gorgeous morta by Davorin Denovic. I saw a lot of his pipes that looked fantastic and found one on a site I couldn't resist. It's a freehand tulip with olive wood accent. I cannot wait to get it in hand and smoke this beauty.
IMG_0771_grande.JPG

IMG_0779_grande.JPG

IMG_0780_grande.JPG

Jan 8, 2013
Very nice! The olive wood accent is a nice touch. The shape actually reminds me of a nautilus, so it's certainly a worthy pipe of the 'Frigate.' Congratulations and enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:
My Black Frigate Savinelli arrived yesterday, and I enjoyed its first smoke late last night/early this morning. :puffy:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Good looing pipe Brother! If only I could find a small cutty made of morta...

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Nice choice! One of our moderators here (and organizer of the New Orleans pipe show) was a Davorin dealer and I was able to handle is inventory on our last visit. Pretty impressive work.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Thanks fellas! Davorin makes some really beautiful pipes. His craftsmanship is amazing. I tooled around on his website for a while before finding one on another site I really liked, since 99% of his were sold out on his site. I'm really excited to get this in hand. I've wanted one since I started smoking my pipe again a couple years ago, so I'm happy I found these on a bit of a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.