PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I’ve never considered buying a leather covered pipe, but if I were to, I would think the black would appeal to me more than brown, as over time the brown would pickup ash and crud and look ugly...
But the ones that philobeddoe has look very nice still ? I'll ask him how long he has had them for and how he keeps them so nice

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
though cobs look great with a tux. Fancy pants but down to earth.
You see that is why I love pipes so much, I find them all classy and elegant no matter what! I'm originally a cigar smoker but I was attracted to pipes because they made me feel and look classier, more elegant, I think, in my humble opinion. Regardless of what kind of pipe it is... I could be wearing sweatpants and t-shirt and still look elegant smoking a pipe (at least I think so) ?

Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
You see that is why I love pipes so much, I find them all classy and elegant no matter what! I'm originally a cigar smoker but I was attracted to pipes because they made me feel and look classier, more elegant, I think, in my humble opinion. Regardless of what kind of pipe it is... I could be wearing sweatpants and t-shirt and still look elegant smoking a pipe (at least I think so) ?
I have no clue how my pipes make me look to others. Except dogs who think now there is guy that knows the value of a good stick.

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I have no clue how my pipes make me look to others. Except dogs who think now there is guy that knows the value of a good stick.
?? I also think that there is far more options and selection with pipe tobacco than with cigars. The blends, the beautiful flavors and aromas... I fell in love with all of it but from a woman's perspective, I also love pipes, they are beautiful art which I cherish..

• Love

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
?? I also think that there is far more options and selection with pipe tobacco than with cigars. The blends, the beautiful flavors and aromas... I fell in love with all of it but from a woman's perspective, I also love pipes, they are beautiful art which I cherish..
pipes are great. Cigars are good too but more samish from cigar to cigar then from tin to tin of pipe tobacco.

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
pipes are great. Cigars are good too but more samish from cigar to cigar then from tin to tin of pipe tobacco.
Exactly!! And I have smoked cigars for 25yrs and I can say for sure there isn't as much selection like there is with pipe tobacco. I've only been smoking pipes for 7yrs but I have yet to try sooooo many blends and pipes, it is more exciting and more flavorful. And that is why I also joined this group, so I can keep learning from all of you. Thank you so much for being so supportive, as a woman, I didn't have any help with pipes, I had to teach myself because I didn't know anyone who smoked pipes

• Love

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Well, after watching the guy in the video clean up that leather covered pipe, I figured what the hell...

Got two on the way to mess with. It’s all Queens fault... I’m easily influenced.

One of these days I’m gonna have to get serious about getting rid of some stuff. ?

A0C398A4-CE34-4CDB-95B3-0A1F8CD3FF26.png
3C46ABFF-1727-418B-AF95-1DE7D326D8A0.png

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The pipe is usually the classiest....the only classy part of my outfit. Well worn blue jeans, a t-shirt, and a sharp looking pipe, clenched in my teeth works for me. Never owned a leather pipe, Yours is looking good though , @Cigar Ash Queen
Thank you kindly! Yes my pipe is lovely I'm very happy with it and that's why I wanted to share about it here with all of you

Reactions: Ethan

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Well, after watching the guy in the video clean up that leather covered pipe, I figured what the hell...

Got two on the way to mess with. It’s all Queens fault... I’m easily influenced.

One of these days I’m gonna have to get serious about getting rid of some stuff. ?

View attachment 74843
View attachment 74845
Yaaayyyyy!!! I'm so happy to have influenced you! And these are beautiful!!! I will get a few more myself ? ☺️?????