PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankrizzo

Lurker
Sep 8, 2018
Atlanta
After a lot of hemming and hawing, I finally stepped up and made what I would call my first "big boy" pipe purchase. As much as I wanted to dive head first and go the commission route, I ended up buying an off the shelf piece to reduce the likely-hood of buyers remorse. Needless to say, it was unfounded...
img_0401-600x408.jpg

Silver Gray
-William

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a really handsome blast, and the light and dark stains really bring up the grain and emphasize the shaping. Great pipe. Congratulations. Is Silver Gray the name of the brand or the carver? Who dunnit? That's a life long prize.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking pipe. I have been watching her pipes for a while and have seen some nice work. Congrats on your new addition and I hope it smokes great for you.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Major score! While I'm more of an oldie fan (Danish styles, Italians, pre-Cadogan GBD/Comoy's, etc.), I do like the artisan types (old or new), have a few estate ones (mostly John Lakotash, rest his soul) & appreciate the newer carvers like Gray. Good work; like xing, I wish I could afford them. :)
Bill

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Excellent pipe. Silver is good people. I’m getting one of her pipes at the West Coast Pipe Show this year. You done good.

Status
Not open for further replies.