PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Ride what you want, but it seems at least around here you can always spot the bmw guyat 100 yards. 95 degs. and still in full leathers with reflective striping, almost knee high boots, and a full faced helmet.
Yes, some of them do. I could always spot the HD riders wearing a black t shirt in the pouring down rain. WHen I had my HD's I had a rain suit.

Chrisd123

Lurker
Apr 20, 2021
Virginia
Those were $10-$15/tin, no way I'd pay the current asking price. No more tobacco for me and once I've got my seven IMPs, probably no more pipes.
I’m only a year into the hobby and slowly trying to figure out what I like a lot, what I like on occasion, and what is my “treat yourself” smoke. I’ve got about 10 pipes now and a huge variety of blends, but only bits and pieces of the rarer ones I’d like to cellar and save like you have. Also still trying to figure out what I could smoke everyday for a month without getting sick of it that isn’t an aromatic. Nothing against them, but I know I will eventually lose interest in the ones I enjoy thus far.

Reactions: Chasing Embers
Status
Not open for further replies.