PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delant_Sotsan

Lurker
Feb 13, 2021
Texas
I wish I had bought more of the Grand Orientals, but McC went out of business at the same time I was living like a gypsy and all my pipes and tobaccos were boxed up in storage.
I found out about McC too late and I was lucky to find some at a reasonable price. Cheers to you for buying them before they decided to close.

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
I found out about McC too late and I was lucky to find some at a reasonable price. Cheers to you for buying them before they decided to close.

Getting ready to sell the along with some other rarities. I really want to be well-stocked more than I want to hang on to the things I have.

Reactions: Delant_Sotsan

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Which one is your favorite from your cellar?
The McC Grand Orientals are great. I have a fair amount of 5100, which has been my go-to whenever I am in the mood for a Virginia. I have a few tins of Frog Morton things, but I have never tried any of the Fro products. I had just bought a bit thinking I would see what I thought before buying too much.

Who knew it would just disappear.

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
IF you stay with motorcycles, eventually you will discover. by a friend who lets you ride theirs, that BMW motorcycles are second to none plus they have real brakes...LOL!!
Ride what you want, but it seems at least around here you can always spot the bmw guyat 100 yards. 95 degs. and still in full leathers with reflective striping, almost knee high boots, and a full faced helmet.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Yeah, but the BMW dealers don't have free cookouts every weekend :)
So, just so you know, I had a '69 and a "76 Electra Glide plus a '91 Sportster. A friend let me drive his k bike BMW and the first thing I noticed was the brakes.

Later, I found an Air Head '86 RT-80, the best bike I ever had.

Also, the Air Head came equipped. The only extra was a tank bag I found at some shop.

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.