PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morbious81

Lurker
Sep 1, 2016
Though my birthday is not until Friday, my self-gift came today. My first pipe with a fancy little N on it, pouch, and a big ol can of Sunzabitches.

morbious81

Lurker
Sep 1, 2016
Thanks. This is what I considee to be my first "good" pipe. Enjoying it right now, and am glad I got it. Smoke and hand feel are great thus far.

okiebrad

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2016
Happy Birthday and I hope you get to treat yourself to many more celebrations.

morbious81

Lurker
Sep 1, 2016
Thanks gentlemen. I'm pleased with both the pipe and tobacco. I like both perique, and whiskey. It has not let me down. Pretty content with successfully completing another trip around the Sun as well :)

morbious81

Lurker
Sep 1, 2016
Ohhh, the pipe is a Nording Classic Rhodesian BTW. In case anyone wants to know. Forgot that part in my excitement... hope to add one of his freehands to my collection soon. Gotta stop spending money first...

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Nice score. Am I the only one who thinks sunzabitches tastes a lot like Haddos delight?

Jan 8, 2013
Congrats!You can't go wrong with a Nording in my opinion.In my experience, from low cost Nordings to the highest graded, they're just fantastic! Happy birthday! Enjoy the heck out of it!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Erik Nording makes wonderful pipes. Good for you.
He goes on North American B&M tours once or twice a year and if he's ever nearby - say, 500 miles or so - that's a road trip well spent. He's one of our hobby's great characters and story tellers.
Pretty content with successfully completing another trip around the Sun as well :D
What a great comment.
Fnord

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
happy birthday, that is a good looking pipe, may your pipe produce beautiful plums of smoke on your birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.