PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Wow just beautiful. I'll have to keep Boswell in mind when my next bought of PAD kicks in.
I've heard good things about their tobacco as well. I'll have to give them a call.
Enjoy that pipe.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
That's bout not bought. Not sure why I don't see the edit button on my post.
Anyway good luck with the pipe it's a beauty.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
yes, their tobacco is really excellent too. They give a free ounce with every pipe purchase. I went with the Berry Cobbler which was outstanding. @vaboatbuilder, I did the same exact thing. I gave them credit for it but the words ring true with my thinking about excellence.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
@cajundad you throwing down with a Strat? I'm playing a PRS Custom 22 in my avatar. The guitar is amazing but I suck.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I've been a Boswell customer for years and everything you hear is true. Superb pipes, superb tobaccos, and, most of all, superb service. I'm smoking some Northwoods in my Boswell bent right now and it's a fantastic smoke!

Smokey

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
I have heard nothing but good about Boswell. I plan on getting one of their pipes on day, but looks like you have to be quick; they don't stick around long.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I love this pipe and tamper. Now i have to get another Boswell. I just HAVE to! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.