PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Knows what a churchwarden pipe looks like by the long stems.

he is sitting with a pipe catalog pointing at the churchwardens telling my wife daddy needs this one and this one and this one too. Lol its just so damn cute!

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Show him LORD OF THE RINGS after seeing a hobit with a churchwarden, he may think he should have one too.. :lol:

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
cid__0229121600.jpg

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Well that makes me feel so much better, my boy is 3 as well and he has a Yello-Bole brylon and he is my eyes at the antique shops.It's amazing how he can spot a pipe/rack across the room there

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Crazy, my boy is 3 too. I have been thinking about trying to find him one of those pipes that blow bubbles.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
me too I can't find them anywhere...I've looked on E-bay,craigslist,thrift stores and antique shops but can't find them anywhere,that's why I gave him the Yello-Bole....I have a pic of both of us with our pipes,if I can find it I'll post it

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
grizzly, I had a bubble pipe when I was little! Loved it! My dad wouldn't let me anywhere near his real ones (probably smart).

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I was hesitant to post about my boy and my pipes, but since someone else started the thread, this is my two-year old Duncan. He's always asking if it's "Pipe time dad. Bacca."; and despite my gifting him an (unsmoked) no-name rusticated Canadian (much to my rampid anti-smoking mother-in-laws chagrin), if I happen to leave a smoker within reach, this is the result:
Invicta Banker

31F9DCEF-orig.jpg

House of Lords Zulu

0C6AA2C4-orig.jpg

He also loves to sit on my lap and attempt to help when I'm cleaning my pipes. Couple more years, and I'll have him performing maintanence for me!

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
Wow, this thread is so full of win.
Some anti-smoking nazis would go absolutely rabid at seeing this though D:

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
How cute! In a few years, my daughter, who's going to be 4 months this coming Sunday, will probably be there too. Interestingly enough she likes the smell of Balkan blends when I return from smoking outdoors. At least someone's on MY side

Status
Not open for further replies.