PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
warren, you are right I would never pay that for a pipe as I still have my youngest going to college the next semester.
But dammit, that money is already put away. This is free money, it is money like I picked up off the ground and said shit I can buy anything I want. Here is my dream pipe it is a Jess and it probably went for 5 grand
#grainboner

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
You can buy a Jack Howell for around that money too if you wanted both worlds (spend-a-stack+buy-a-Jack)....he makes some very nice high-grades

IMG_8057.jpeg

The government, in any recent administration, hasn't seen fit to include me in the Covid $....but I'm a real plucky chap who just keeps stimulating the economy anyway. My vote is go buy a high-grade, whatever grabs your eye. You weren't expecting it....wasn't in your budget....don't have other pressing obligations....that sounds like a new high-grade to me.

warren, you are right I would never pay that for a pipe as I still have my youngest going to college the next semester.
But dammit, that money is already put away. This is free money, it is money like I picked up off the ground and said shit I can buy anything I want. Here is my dream pipe it is a Jess and it probably went for 5 grand
That pipe is beautiful. I just hope you get one that makes you happy, old guy!
But, I predict all of these guys buying up huge tobacco orders soon, and more shortages and empty shelves to come.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@cigrmaster I was surprised to read that you mentioned your Former pipes as average smokers, because if I could ever afford it, his 60th Anniversary Panel was in my dreams.

Did you ever consider buying one of his 60th Anniversary Panel pipes?

I never thought I’d hear someone say Former’s pipes are average smokers.

By the way, my comments aren’t meant to convey any attitude/rudeness, I’m just making a comment is all. It goes to show, any pipe can be good, bad, average, etc., regardless of costs.

Hmm ?

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Harris, I tried to find you an asbestos pocket liner to help with that burning through thing. No one seems to be dealing in the stuff any more. :(

I gave @BROBS 5% of my stimulus check for a Peterson estate. I hope he feels stimulated.

The rest of mine will be used to stimulate a loan balance (or maybe a Remington 1903)...

View attachment 71058

Seriously?! A Remington?!

Hell if you wanna drop 95% of a stimulus payment on a turd, I can help you out. Seems like you’d be money ahead with the loan, though.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.