PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I had completely forgotten about this event until mwsmoker (Bob) PM'd me. The Kaywoodie Flame Grain is a lovely pipe. Bob really upped the ante by including 2 tins along with a beautiful personal hand-written note.

Though it's been said thousands of times that the folks here are among the most generous in the world, I'll reiterate that sentiment one more time.

Thanks, Bob
PjwH0KW.jpg

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Bob posted a Kaywoodie picture thread and self-sponsored drawing. My name was drawn and he sent me the pipe. I had forgotten about the thread and he tracked me down via PM. A class act in my book.

mwsmoker

Might Stick Around
Sep 15, 2017
Yes, Mike. It was a random drawing. I posted in the thread that papieguy won and asked for his contact info. The holidays came, I had the flu then bronchitis, then pneumonia, and wasn’t on the forum for a while. papipeguy was going through a lot personally as well, wasn’t on the forum much and missed my note that he won. We were finally able to connect, exchange contact info, and I got his package out to him half a year later than it should have been.
All’s well that ends well, and I’m glad the KW ended up at its new home in PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.